Wednesday, January 30, 2008

yeah, like your life is so interesting...

In Reno this week. Snow flurries, colder than a witch's [nose]. I'm tired of being cold. I wish to live in Aruba.

I have a lot of gas the last two days. I am the farting king. Not sure if you needed to know that.

Last night I had Kangaroo filet. It took my entire per diem, but it was good.

The bathroom at this client site has Gentle Hand Cleanser that's labeled "non-comedogenic". I assume this means it's so gentle it's not even funny... (ba-bump)

That will be all at this time.

Oh yeah, PS: I put the links back and the color back to blue. Happy now?

4 Comments:

At Wed Jan 30, 01:55:00 PM PST, Blogger Didge said...

Good thing we live too far away to smell you. Maybe you could try the double pair of boxers as a filtering system?

 
At Wed Jan 30, 02:02:00 PM PST, Blogger Mahsug said...

If ever I needed to know who the "farting king" was.. I know now! ;)

 
At Wed Jan 30, 06:28:00 PM PST, Blogger si said...

remember your extra pair of boxers stuck in the back of your recirculated jeans? i think it might have come in handy, per swiss miss. so glad you're not at our site with your excess gas. and, where is the picture of their bathroom?? :-)

yes, i'm happy you're back to your original colors/links. you how i am about change...

 
At Tue Feb 05, 01:51:00 PM PST, Blogger SoozeSchmooze said...

are you implying that the gas is related to the Kangaroo you ate?? or are all these things just bits of trivia that make your life interesting?? lol...well thanks for sharing..and I will pass on the Kangaroo filet! (in case it was the gas producer)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home