Wednesday, January 23, 2008

suave and debonair

Sometimes (ie, always) when I go to bed I just drop my jeans at the side of the bed.
If they're not dirty, later I put them away to wear again.

Usually later means the next morning; sometimes it means the next week. This fact is irrelevant to this already extremely pointless story.

Anyway, today I wore one such already-worn pair of jeans. At the end of the day I went to the bathroom; when I pulled up my jeans my boxers felt like they were bunched up somehow. I shook them out and tried again -- same feeling. Finally I reached back and pulled out an extra set of pre-worn underwear that had been somehow riding around in the back of my jeans for the entire day.

That pair of jeans is pretty loose, but I still can't imagine why I didn't feel an extra pair of boxers wadded up back there. I can only wonder how they looked. My guess is not awesome.

11 Comments:

At Thu Jan 24, 02:22:00 PM PST, Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

Maybe it's time to go with a size smaller size jeans. I'm no expert, but I think if additional articles of clothing can fit in them, they just might be too big. Just an idea...

 
At Thu Jan 24, 03:21:00 PM PST, Blogger Erik said...

i've only gotten as far as putting on the pants with the old underwear still inside. however, i was able to notice it during the first hour. i've actually done it more than once. it kind of freaks me out a little, truth be told.

 
At Thu Jan 24, 04:07:00 PM PST, Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

wow. this is fascinating.

 
At Thu Jan 24, 04:38:00 PM PST, Blogger Lisa said...

ah. I really needed that. Thanks.

 
At Thu Jan 24, 05:54:00 PM PST, Blogger Alan said...

At least you came up with a blog idea.

 
At Thu Jan 24, 09:40:00 PM PST, Blogger jay are said...

every time I think of this---picture this---I just crack up. Not sure how it was even possible but it must've been something to behold.

 
At Thu Jan 24, 10:32:00 PM PST, Blogger si said...

hmm, my guess = your guess

 
At Fri Jan 25, 01:56:00 PM PST, Blogger Blogball said...

Hey jay are, I thought of something similar too on how he could go the whole day without knowing they were there but instead of “crack up” I thought of the reverse.

 
At Fri Jan 25, 05:10:00 PM PST, Blogger Extrem4 said...

I was going to comment but decided it was likely inappropriate so I will let this one go.

 
At Fri Jan 25, 09:00:00 PM PST, Blogger jay aitch said...

Hard not to laugh at this one! What a mental picture it brings!

 
At Sat Jan 26, 04:57:00 PM PST, Blogger amy and marilyn said...

I laugh because the clever title sets us up for this funny story...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home