Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Leave Britney alone...!

I'm not a big Britney Spears fan. I confess I like some of her music, but I don't think of her too much. When I do, I feel like she's brought a lot of her problems on herself with bad choices, etc.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure she came into incredible wealth and privilege with limited education, almost zero life experience, and without ever having to learn serious responsibility or accountability. Not sure about her work ethic -- some entertainers actually work as hard or harder than people with more mainstream jobs...

In any case I suspect she is not necessarily a MENSA candidate, and I'm guessing she was unprepared for the life she now leads.

And watching the hassle she goes thru just ordering coffee even makes me feel sorry for her a little. I suspect I would make a bad celebrity -- I think I could probably go about two days before punching out a photographer and breaking his camera...

4 Comments:

At Wed Dec 26, 06:50:00 AM PST, Blogger unca said...

Exactly! This is why I never became a celebrity.

 
At Wed Dec 26, 03:52:00 PM PST, Blogger si said...

this post--agree!

 
At Thu Dec 27, 09:51:00 AM PST, Blogger Alan said...

I do see a slight Sean Penn resemblance in the profile photo.

 
At Mon Jan 07, 01:08:00 PM PST, Blogger SoozeSchmooze said...

I so agree...the invasion of privacy for celebrities is completely disconcerting...but the media goes after them because people read all that crap and keep track of the celebrities...so there you have it...not really excusing the press...but for Britney...I feel completely sorry for her...it is really sad how these kids just get destroyed by the path their lives seem to steam roll down...almost don't get to make a choice...things are expected..and with no wise guidance
....at least Brooke Sheild's mom tried to keep a tight reign on her..and it must have helped some..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home