Sunday, February 24, 2008

Posting in spurts

Went to Victoria BC last weekend with Camila. It was COLD.

It's winter break for my kids (their district gives more breaks than any I've ever seen). Some good deals on tickets, plus hotel points means I was able to take David snowboarding at Lake Tahoe...
After three days of an old dog trying to learn a new trick, every part of my body hurt. But it's better than sitting on the couch eating carbohydrates all day, I guess.


Sam & I went to Las Vegas, saw Cirque du Soliel, Penn & Teller, Madame Tussaud's again.

I pretended I was a wax dummy to startle and amuse the other patrons...

All for now. Off to Reno tomorrow. Have a great week.

1 Comments:

At Wed Feb 27, 06:38:00 PM PST, Blogger si said...

assuming penn & teller were the real deal (w/sharpie pens and everything) and madame tussaud's was listed as an additional *thing* you guys did... hey, good pic of sam.

nice pic of c too, btw. and, re snowboarding: keep up with the new tricks, you old dog! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home