Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well, now, that was nice.


Psychomama was nice enough to nominate me as a Thinking Blogger, in spite of the fact that I've posted 90% drivel lately. Since I must in turn nominate 5 others to (I assume) avoid bad luck and terrible things happening to my family, I hereby submit:
Dan Agonistes -- Moral issues and more than you could ever need to know about baseball.
The Magistrate's Blog -- I find this fascinating. Your mileage may vary.
Tim Worstall -- No idea who he is, but he's interesting
UK Commentators -- I know even less about this guy, but ditto.
Dilbert Blog -- Don't always agree with him, but I have to admit he thinks...
Yeah, it's a bit UK-heavy, but I figured you might like something besides the standard fare...

3 Comments:

At Tue Apr 17, 02:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tim Worstall said...

Well, I'm, umm, just me.

Don't claim to be anything else.

Glad it interests you though, of course.

 
At Wed Apr 18, 05:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger amy and marilyn said...

Thanks for broadening my blog world!

I find it interesting Lisa's recommendation for you included "analyzing male/female relationships" but that's had minimal mention lately. Not complaining, just an observation.

 
At Fri Apr 20, 06:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger Rob said...

Nice to meet you, Tim.

Irma, I'll try to get back to my one-note banjo style soon... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home