Friday, April 20, 2007

apropos of nothing

David got a haircut. Will post a picture, if he lets me take one...

Life with Sam is two steps forward, one step back. My conversations with her this week have been of the two-steps-forward variety, which is nice.

My hockey team is still alive in the playoffs -- we have a game Sunday night against a team that has owned us the last 3 times we played. I personally feel it's time for a change.

In Spanish, being "between a rock and a hard place" is described as being "between the sword and the wall".

Quote from a five-yr-old: "My friends Christina and Cooper are in love. And you know what? It's yuck!"

Favorite quote from the internet (from chasemeladies):
"I remember when you could buy a bag of eels for two farthings."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home