Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Also, here are pictures



The hotel I always stay at put me in the owner's suite this time. It was nice. Didn't say it was interesting, though.



These are people I know in Austin. Plus a good view up my right nostril, just in case.




At the Pecan Festival, I knelt (kneeled?) down in someone's discarded gum. It was very special. Everyone laughed when I stood up, including passersby. I laughed, too, but not as hard as my daughter.

This is the kind of tattoo I'm planning to get, only on my face.

That is all at this time.

10 Comments:

At Thu May 11, 04:57:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you adopted wearing cowboy boots from your repeated visits to austin? Either way, I dig it!

 
At Fri May 12, 09:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger Rob said...

boots, hat, and a big oval belt buckle.
you probably think i'm kidding.

 
At Fri May 12, 09:42:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, he's not!

 
At Fri May 12, 09:47:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, btw, taking a closer look at the gum-on-knee -- hysterical!

 
At Fri May 12, 11:58:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si seems to be everywhere.

 
At Fri May 12, 03:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger Blogball said...

I Love the gum shot!

At fist glance I thought you were peeing out of your knee.
Or maybe you had a bad case of water on the knee.

 
At Fri May 12, 03:52:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, si is everywhere -- all seeing/all knowing!

actually not everywhere (not in austin); bryan dresses like a cowboy *everywhere*!

 
At Fri May 12, 06:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger Erik said...

i want more nostril pics!

 
At Sun May 14, 11:41:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so which woman is special in in the photo above the gum shot? Is it green shirt, brown shirt...oh wait take a look at pink shirt in the background.

 
At Wed May 17, 03:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Rob said...

they're both special. green shirt is a friend and colleague for a long time; brown shirt is her friend. i didn't notice pink shirt until you mentioned it, but i find her extra special also. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home