Thursday, April 27, 2006

where's waldo

Sorry I've been away. Hope everyone's getting along okay in spite.
Very busy the last few weeks, no time to keep up on blogs (mine or other ppls').
Will try to do better in the future, but probably won't.

So here's what I've been doing, mostly:
1) working
2) getting the house ready for sale
3) took my son on a 3-day cruise to Nassau, Bahamas. I had promised him some time away, just the two of us. He was stressing out the wk b4 last, so I found a great price on last-minute tickets and we went.
4) yesterday signed final divorce papers
5) looking for a place to live
6) wishing i was rich. money can't buy happiness, but if you're *already* a happy person, i bet having money totally kicks a**. that' s my theory, anyway. at the very least, having money eliminates a lot of inconveniences...

1 Comments:

At Fri Apr 28, 01:31:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lisa said...

I was getting a little worried that the propane tank blew up or something! Final divorce papers are rough, no matter how prepared you think you are. Take care of yourself..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home