Sorry no posts for the last while.
Stuff that's true lately:
1) Kids (mostly David) needing more time with me at home.
2) Me and Camila breaking up (see #1 above).
3) I knew it was going to hurt.
4) I didn't know it would be this much.
5) First thing I do after making that dramatic gesture of self-sacrifice is leave my kids and go away for a 6-day vacation -- just me and some buddies. But I needed it. Feels like looong ago that I last took a vacation where I wasn't responsible for someone else's good time.
6) My vacation was a learn-to-sail course in the islands off of Victoria, BC.
7) I've concluded I like sailing better than I like working.
8) I'm way behind on client stuff again.
9) This is me getting back to work now...