Saturday, October 08, 2005

flequent fryers

My seatmate on my flight last night was 8 yrs old and flying from Austin to Denver by himself.
He was not fascinated with everything I did, was not flattered and pleased that I talked to him, was not well-mannered (assumed I would help with with the air, lights, flight attendant call button, hold his drink, etc all without a hint of a please or thank you). He had a lisp and he drooled.
On the other hand, among the many actions he had his stuffed animal perform for my viewing pleasure was the act of eating a booger, which I considered a strong point in his favour.
The flight attendant saw me laughing and when told why just rolled her eyes and muttered "Must be a boy thing..."

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 13, 06:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger unca said...

Yes, the booger thing definitely raises his stock--he does need to work on the old manners, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home