Monday, September 26, 2005

comments

I'm tired of blog comment spam, so I turned on word-verification. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On the subject of spam, I can't believe the nonsense people spout to excuse their involvement in it. Bottom line, it is evil and there is no excuse for it.

I confess that sometimes I feel I would willingly destroy the businesses of the people responsible if I could. Not, like, by setting the building on fire or anything. Unless I could be sure the people weren't in the building. Or maybe if they were in the building and I could be sure they would get out in time and only get burned a little bit, like maybe their arms or something...

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 26, 07:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger jay are said...

I think any limb or all limbs. as long as they still could breathe and open their eyes into little tiny slits and still be able to have bodily functions via medical equipment and move only with great physical pain. that would be okay with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home