Thursday, September 01, 2005

i got that joy joy joy joy, down in my...

It has come to my attention that this space has become sort of depressing lately, or at least a little on the serious/heavy side. I'm feeling that more chuckles, less thinking is the ticket. So in an effort to stay positive, let me list here a few things that I really really like. (Like the "Favorite Things" song from Sound of Music, except not so gay.) Anyway, for the record, I really like pie. And hockey. And stand-up comedy. And heavy moist bread/cake of any type. And fireworks, camping, fishing, riding ATVs, sleeping, sex, barbershop quartet music, romantic comedies, mountains/trees/rivers/lakes, powdered-sugar-covered doughnuts, snorkeling, soccer, Mark Twain, motorcycles, heavy bass, women with long hair, post-apocalypse stories, leather gloves, dark chocolate, languages, exploding things, political/philosophical debate, ethnic/culture jokes, thigh-high stockings or boots, juggling, and dogs.
This list should not be considered exhaustive, but would work as a starting point if you were thinking of getting me something. All for now.

3 Comments:

At Mon Sep 05, 11:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Erik said...

yet that's mostly just your opinion. i would like to see you back that up with supporting facts...

 
At Fri Sep 09, 09:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

You forgot harp seals, ketchup, opening birthday presents in front of a bunch of people, and Alamo!

 
At Thu Sep 15, 07:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger Rob said...

Yes indeedy Anya, I forgot all about those.

Once a long time ago, one of my brothers sent me a picture of eleven young women dressed as soccer players (if soccer players wore flimsy little crop tops and thongs) standing on a soccer field in the rain. So right there we had sex, women with long hair, soccer, and knee-high stockings. Which aren't quite as cool as thigh-high stockings, but at this point we don't want to be picky. We are willing to compromise on the stockings, is what I'm saying. Okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home