Thursday, December 30, 2004

More about teenage daughters:

[From 1990 until April 2004, it went like this]:

Dad: Don't forget to brush your hair.
Samantha: (choose one or more from the list below)
- My hair is fine
- Why?
- I don't feel like it
- Okay (but doesn't)
- All RIGHT, I WILL
- I just DID
- FINE
Dad [5 minutes later]: You still need to brush your hair. Brush your hair. Everyone's waiting. We’re leaving. Hurry up and brush your hair. Brush your hair. Brushyourhairbrushyourhairbrushyourhairbrushyourhairbrushyourhair
brushyourhairaaaaaaaaauuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! BRUSH YOUR
$%^&*&* HAIR RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!

[continue for 13.5 years, until April 12, 2004, when it suddenly becomes]:

Dad: Don't forget to brush your hair.
Samantha [with look of scornful incredulity]: Why would I forget to brush my hair?


1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 31, 09:55:00 AM PST, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Bryan, be glad you have hair left! My dad was bald by the time he was 35. He had six daughters!
Lois Lane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home