Saturday, October 09, 2004

blues traveler

O'hare was a mess again on Friday because of weather, so my flight from Harrisburg to Chicago was held several hours. By the time we finally touched down it was 9:31, and my Chicago->Seattle flight was scheduled to take off at 9:35.

I watched the world's slowest passengers deplane in front of me. (What is wrong with people? Don't they grasp that there's a whole planeload of people waiting to get off? How can they stand their farting around with their bags with whole aisle full of people behind them and empty space stretching out between them and the door?)

Anyway, I finally got out and ran from one end of the B concourse to the other (approximately eleven miles). The Seattle flight was delayed, so I made it just before they closed the doors. Got home before midnight. My luggage didn't make it of course, but the airline delivered it to my house today.

I didn't say it was an interesting story.

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 11, 01:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger Erik said...

I was on the edge of my seat until I got to the part about the luggage being dropped off the next day. That
was a sigh of relief. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home