Friday, October 01, 2004

reaching for material...

Bumper stickers/T-shirts I like:
  • Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
  • This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
  • One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.
  • I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.
  • Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
  • Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
  • Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
  • Do they ever shut up on your planet?
  • Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.
  • You look like crap. Is that the style now?
  • I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
  • Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 08, 02:57:00 PM PDT, Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

For your endless amusement, here are some that I like:

It's so cute how you think I'm listening. (Better for a T-shirt I think)

Where are we going and why I am in this handbasket?

I keep missing my ex....but my aim is definitely getting better.

I need a sensitive man. One who'll cry when I leave him.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home