Wednesday, April 16, 2008

oh, and also...

Crystal tagged me the other day with the job of posting a list of doing-it songs.

The problem is this: I can count on my thumbs the number of times I have deliberately chosen music in order to put a girl in the mood. I had a regrettably well-behaved young adulthood, then got married at approximately the age of 14, then when my marriage didn't last I immediately got into a long-term exclusive relationship. That was a long-distance deal, so when we were together we didn't really need mood music, we just needed a place...

Anyway, as Crystal mentioned I am newly single, so I might finally have a use for such a list. I shall attempt at some future time to do a credible job of stealing ideas from other people on what it should look like. In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to put on Let's Do It In The Road, or possible Why Don't We Get Drunk And... and hope for the best...

3 Comments:

At Wed Apr 16, 04:33:00 PM PDT, Blogger jay are said...

I know it was mostly tongue-in-cheek (as it were, and who's cheek is anybody's guess!) but see, here's the deal: I think this statement you made is a lot of the problem with where people are today: "I had a regrettably well-behaved young adulthood." It's a bummer to me that that's regrettable, that it's looked down on to be "good". We've lost that, and it makes me feel sad. Youth today have to be "naughty" or even
BAD to be "with it". Lots of quote marks I know, but you get what I'm saying. If you don't sleep around and aren't experienced and aren't a player, you're a nerd. If you have any sort of values or morals, you're boring. That's a shame really.

Well, getting off my soapbox now, climbing down and watching my step. :) Good luck with all that!

 
At Fri Apr 18, 10:34:00 AM PDT, Blogger Rob said...

I understand what you're saying, JR...

 
At Tue Apr 22, 01:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Crystal said...

i suppose music isn't as important as doing it. because i can pretty much do it to anything. rap, country, rock-and-roll, the sound of the people in the next trailer having a domestic dispute about who drank all the madd dog.

so it's cool. just as long as you're doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home