Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Madame Tussaud's

We had a lot of fun at the wax museum on our last day in NYC...



I am *tired* of these m____ tourists in this m____ museum!




Now that he's dead, I can finally sing better than James Brown...


Selma Hayek doesn't seem that thrilled to be with me...



(About like me with Hillary.)



I added the star for my pal Henry Ford...





This was going to be a clever picture of me checking Wayne Gretzky. Except that I covered up his face, so now it's a picture of me being a dork with a hockey mannequin.


"I liked you better when you looked Puerto Rican."

Me 'n Janis blaze up in NYC.


Bet I'm the first person to think of this pose...







Just like in real life...






Shakira es mi novia aunque no lo sepa...


I'm guessing this is how it would be with me and J-Lo. During the daytime, anyway.





Who needs that Brad loser?


Still not sure if they're real or not.



This guy was just another visitor, but he stood against the wall posed like a mannequin. I stopped 10 inches from his face and looked at Sam and said "Who's this guy?" When I walked on, he and his wife and kids all broke up laughing. I was so mad I hadn't thought of it...

6 Comments:

At Tue Feb 06, 06:45:00 AM PST, Blogger unca said...

These are great photos and great captions. Hope I can make it there someday. Looks as if you had a really nice time. Thanks for the post.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 07:09:00 AM PST, Blogger Extrem4 said...

The sad thing is that out of 21 pictures of wax figures I knew only 11 by sight and that is including the last guy......who is dead ringer for Bryan Torre.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 01:50:00 PM PST, Blogger Blogball said...

I noticed that some of these figures look really real and other really fake. I was wondering if it looked like that in person or is it the lighting or something else.

Thanks for sharing all of these photos and happy belated birthday.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 06:39:00 PM PST, Blogger Alan said...

Great shots there dude. Janis and Jolie look pretty real, as do William and Harry. We can't figure out who the girl is in picture number 2.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 11:34:00 PM PST, Blogger Rob said...

thx for comments.
blogball, most were pretty good likenesses; a few were just okay; and i noticed the flash made some of them look lame when in person they were much better.
alan, i'm pretty sure it was Lindsay Lohan. at least, that's who i was rolling my eyes for...

 
At Wed Feb 07, 10:22:00 PM PST, Blogger si said...

glad you had a good trip. great pics -- like the others, had a hard time recognizing some of the wax figures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home