Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Night at the Museum #2


"The Horse Fair" by some french guy, I think. I really liked this painting.



Ditto Salome.



There's an entire wing devoted to Arms & Armour. Some impressive stuff.



This is called "Little Wave"; I'm not sure if it's supposed to look like it's coming out of an outhouse or not. The cool thing is that it looks 3-D, but it's really flat...



I wondered if the artist was sculpting his mother-in-law. Whoever it was, it's not terribly flattering.
PS. My M-I-L (ex) was cool, and treated me extremely well. Just for the record.




The first painting is called "The Mountain".
The second is called "Summer".
I guess the woman in the red sweater died and they left her there till summer. Or something.


I thought the museum had an extremely full and well-rounded set of items for display.


And I felt this guy approves.
This is called "Therese Dreaming".
I thot it should be called "Therese Should Tell the Authorities About the Artist and the Creepy Way He Looks At Her".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home