Tuesday, July 25, 2006

rumors of my death...

...are not accurate. Or whatever.

Looks like we may have sold the house, which is nice. We've accepted an offer, anyway. Inspection is probably tomorrow, after which at least the earnest money would be ours to keep.

I'm in Austin this week. On Friday I fly home, then have Sat & Sun to move into a rental house that I haven't actually rented yet. (Note to self: call to see if house is still available...)

Will be traveling the entire month of August (TX and CA). Plan to take the bandar log with me on the California weeks to visit family & friends.

This is not to be confused with a blog post that's actually worth reading...

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 07:50:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you know that i started that rumor? :)

keeping my fingers crossed about the house (and for a new place for you so that you won't be on the streets).

and whilst in ca, you will not be working with me/us. so sad -- for you! :( -- or do i mean :)?

 
At Wed Jul 26, 05:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Alan said...

Took a couple of one week classes at National Instruments down there in Austin. It's rather hot and muggy place in August. I remember the Mopac, H.E.B.s, and Shiner Bocks. Never did see the bats.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 05:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger jay are said...

So??? Did it sell??? Hope so; hope you find a new spot soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home