Sunday, February 25, 2007

Me being grumpy

When you order event tickets online, the ticket broker will typically inflate the price or add a service fee. This is normal and right.
What I'm not used to is seeing $56 tickets listed at $108 apiece, plus a $24 service charge plus $15 for postage.
It seems to me that it takes a lot of balls to nearly double the ticket price, then add a service fee on top of that.
Not to say anything bad about a particular company, but I would suggest that no one ever buy tickets from coasttocoasttickets.com.
I'm just saying.

2 Comments:

At Sun Feb 25, 06:19:00 PM PST, Blogger Extrem4 said...

Yeah, but but you can't beat Justin Timberlake in person.

 
At Fri Mar 02, 01:44:00 PM PST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

I'd like to beat Justin Timberlake in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home