Wednesday, March 15, 2006

now i think that's funny too

from http://www.thingsmyboyfriendsays.com/ *

On His First Million
me: So you're going to buy me a pony, right?
e: No, I'm going to buy ME a pony. Made of gold. With rockets.
me: And then with the rest you're going to buy me a pony, right?
e: I don't think there will be anything left after I get my gold rocket horse.

Bunny rabbits.
e: I'd get a bunny if they weren't so stupid.
me: They're brilliant!
e: They chew extenstion cords!
me: So do you!
e: Yeah, but for me it's a religious obligation.
me: What religion is that?
e: I'm not allowed to tell outsiders.
me: How do you know I'm not a member?
e: Obviously, you'd be chewing extension cords.

While watching America's Next Top Model.
"High drama at the whore factory!"

E imitates a hormonal, PMSing woman.
"HELP. ME. STAB. THE PUPPY."

Robots and teddy bears.
e: You know, teddy bears and robots are mortal enemies.
me: Really. Since when.
e: It's been a few years now.

Prelude to an ***kicking.
e: Come here Mustard.
me: Why are you calling me mustard?
e: You said last night that I could.
me: No I didn't.
e: Yes you did. Think back, Mustard.


*vulgarity alert (or as my mom would say, "Too many swears")

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 15, 04:06:00 PM PST, Blogger heatherfeather said...

i can't decide if i would like dating him or not...

luckily i don't have to decide for reals, because as the domain name implies, he's taken.

 
At Thu Mar 16, 12:11:00 AM PST, Blogger Erik said...

that guy rules so much, he makes me mad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home