Thursday, July 21, 2005

blogging and stuff

So how long do you wait after posting a blog entry to see if anyone has read it? Do you check back a couple days later, just kind of idly curious as to whether anyone's still reading your blog? Not that it matters one way or another. It's all the same to me whether anyone reads or responds to what I post. That's how little it means to me. So I hardly ever check for comments. Except for the times when I post something, then check back, like, 30 seconds later. Which is most of the time, actually. If we're going to be all honest about everything, then fine -- I check back right away, and keep checking for several days. Unless that makes me sound insecure, in which case I was just kidding.

Another thing:
I've noticed a lot of bloggers make a point of responding in person in the comments section. I dont' do that because I'm lame and not a very good person. But I want you to know that I love each and every one of you as if you were my own family. Which, actually, most of you probably are.
Anyway, I will strive to do better in coming days. Thank you for your support.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 21, 05:37:00 PM PDT, Blogger unca said...

Not that I really care that much but I just happen to have my blog set up so that as soon as someone responds to it, an electrode in my brain sets off a signal to the nerve that controls my bladder sphincter. It's just a way to stay on top of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home