Wednesday, March 09, 2005

i've got friends...

I have a friend named Mark. We talk on the phone every year or so. He has health issues, and sometimes his treatment or meds get messed up. He owns a lot of guns. He has always been a good friend to me. Once in a while I get an email from him...
The NRA gives me 68$ a year for a procedure I get for free for cancer to have a cancer exam because I am just too valuable at least to some people who are on my side. My aversaries are simply fat slobs like rosie who are not only ill informed, an illigetimate mom and one of the bad guys on us is giving us garbage because we believe in the contstitution--- the heck you say!!! Yes the slob and welfare trash that are her discipletes are filthy disgusting pukes who pee and moan about everything are the trash ruining this country, tune into JBS.ORG my guys. we will not have our freedom relented as long as we breathe, its nice to at least have a belief in something when all my test scores are constanty usually 88% smarter than the rest of the population and we protect you and your rights of your kids all
the time even though you dont know we are here. Fly the Flag forever.

Or:

Log on to AandE.com, every month 200 Americans are arrested overseas for garbage they didnt even do, they think of us as rich, especially in Mexico, I have a daugther myself in Mexico, Americans are taken into prison especially in Mexico under the most hellish conditions, and if they will not give us our people back, I say we take them by force. Be careful where you vacation, and I cant believe this still goes on and the marines or anybody by a show of force has said give us back our people right now. We are the BEST, and way most powerful country, if you have troulbe with our citizens we should move in with full military force, take no prisoners, just give us our citizens back now!!!! I am sorry I am too old now to be a tailgunner with a .60 caliber machine gun fly with a fleet of choppers and and listen for the order, lets take them or they can surrender, they will know never, ever to mess with Americans.Remeber in church on sunday to thank God the Nra, the Military and Police all pull together for America because we do!!! We just have the wrong folks in office now, and be careful where you vacation because you arent thier top priority hopefully Bush will change all that immediately,.The Government should stick up for you more on your vacation. And I say we get the hell out of the Un the worthless bunch of idiots we dont need anything from any country at all, and should walk tall as Americans check out the Jb.org (Jon Birhch society) because we will have no insult to the constitution now or ever, its funny to shut up and say I am too busy but your rights are constantly stepped and raped especially in our state. Lets make the rest of the world shake when we identify ourselves as Americans and veterans because we are the only hope this country ever has.

So what does one do with that? There's not much I *can* do, other than be a point of stability. It seems like that's what is needed, so that's what I do. But sometimes I shiver a little...

4 Comments:

At Wed Mar 09, 11:42:00 AM PST, Blogger Erik said...

the heck you say! if you had more guns, you would understand where's he coming from. but since you don't, you remain blind to obvious facts. specifically, regarding my test scores. which are higher than einstein's, incidentally.

 
At Wed Mar 09, 03:13:00 PM PST, Blogger Lois Lane said...

I was drawn in by the words meds and owns guns. Is it just me or does it seem an obvious bad combo? But for guys like Erik, it would seem totally normal because of his amazing "mental" abilities. Bryan, do you know how lucky you are to have Erik in your life?
Lois Lane

 
At Thu Mar 10, 08:35:00 AM PST, Blogger Erik said...

finally some recognition! this is a long time coming, i have to tell you...although the quotes around 'mental' make me think you might be kidding... no, you probably just wanted to emphasize that. thanks lois! :)

 
At Thu Mar 10, 09:26:00 AM PST, Blogger Erik said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home