Thursday, November 04, 2004

Wendy

I love Wendy's. Specifically, their spicy chicken sandwich. Most days I wake up wondering if enough time has passed since the last time I had one to excuse having another one as soon as they open (is that obsessive? I can quit any time...)

But today... today was a dark day.
My "spicy" came undercooked -- it wasn't pink, but it *was* rubbery, and the fat was still... well, fatty. I ate half of it, not believing it could be true. Wendy had never let me down before. Eventually I threw it away, and have felt quite ill ever since.

To make matters worse, I had ordered fries (unusual for me), and they came *without salt*. The only way to eat greasy gray slivers of potato is if they're covered in salt. Or injected with beef extract, like at McDonalds.

All in all, an extremely disappointing Wendy's event. It's unprecedented. And it shouldn't be allowed. If this is what it's going to be like under GWBush for the next four years, count me out.

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 05, 11:38:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE fan of the spicy chicken san. IMHO it is one of the, if not *the* top inventions, technologically speaking, of the 2000's.

I also like beef extract, and feel it is right up there. Although it is not that healthy, so it slips down a few pegs on the rate-oh-meter.

Alright then. Let us give one final shout-out to Wendy and her spicy chicken sans. Down with bad chicken sans.
Up with me!

-Kire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home