Sunday, September 19, 2004

20 things about me

1. 6’ 1”. Was 230 lbs, now 200.
2. I love language, words, accents. Speak good Spanish, basic Russian. Wish I could afford to re-tool and become a professional linguist of some kind.
3. Skipped first grade. Didn't reach puberty until about 16. In my HS yearbook photos, I look 12. Did not date until college.
4. One of my regrets: left a Dear Jane letter on the door of my GF’s apartment. (It’s a long story, but when it’s all said and done I was a jackass.)
5. At 21, went out with a 16-yr-old. (I thot she was 17, and I was emotionally 17 myself, but when it’s all said and done … still a jackass.)
6. I ran a marathon.
7. In my immediate family, haven’t yet had any of the Big D’s (Death, Divorce, Disease).
8. My grandmother sent my daughter a job chart for Christmas.
9. My wife is a talented artist.
10. I can sleep anywhere.
11. I have had excellent health my whole life.
12. My professional goal is to work 4 days a week, and spend the 5th doing charity work with my kids.
13. My son is dyslexic.
14. I had two years of guitar lessons at age 11-13, and have played essentially that same two years of material ever since.
15. I love my family more than I love hockey.
16. But the gap is not as wide as it should be.
17. My wife is very attractive and very fit; my looks are average.
18. I liked liver as a kid, but not any more.
19. My grandfather was a member of the Nazi party.
20. In case anyone’s interested, my pickup truck is for sale: 96 Ranger 4X2, 96K miles, excellent condition. Camper shell, bedliner, snow tires included.

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 20, 03:57:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big fan of the list.

#4: all i have to say is wow.

;)


#5: solid! if there's grass on the field, play ball!
at least that's what my cousin says. he's from arkansas...

 
At Mon Sep 20, 04:35:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the previous comment was posted by etr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home